We've been here nearly three months now! There are so many things I have done since arriving in Brazil. Now that I think of it, there are many things I have NOT done since I have been here which I would do on a regular basis back home... such as...
1) Hold a baby.
2) Buy milk.
3) Get goosebumps from being cold (actually I did today as it was a freezing cold 18 degrees. But it reminded me I hadn't in a long time!)
4) Drive, and therefore... washed my car/get fuel/etc.
5) Text message... or even have a voicemail message... because I still don't have a cell phone. (Don't ask! All Blackberries in Brazil except for one crappy one are apparently on backorder from the provider...)
6) Have my hair resemble anything close to what it's "supposed to look like" in my mind.
7) Feel the constant need to apply moisturizer.
8) Bake anything (besides cooking meat in the oven). Because I don't know what temperature the oven is. This should bode well for the waistline I hope.
9) Eat spinach. (Ok I have eaten spinach about three times here but normally I eat spinach EVERY DAY and here, when you buy it, you buy an entire bushel - out of which you can make about one salad - have to spend about an hour cleaning it, and then it kind of tastes like eating grass).
10) Eat blueberries, pickles, cheddar or mexican food. No, not together.